Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catching up to do!


So much for starting 09 with a clean plate. Over New Year's we all got sick and lexie needed her mama home and not at work, she is better and I'm trying to get back into my groove at the studio. I have lots of new stuff to post! Most recent, I just sent a postcard to the printer today for Creative Cakes by Jessica. She will have a booth at the Bridal Show at the Lancaster Host Resort on Sunday the 18th from 11:30-4pm. Email her for tickets to the show! I also worked with Elaine on cool stuff for her new photography biz and family roofing business. I did the Time4Tyler invitations... an annual fundraiser dinner hosted by my friend Amy Cook and her husband. Last years party was a huge hit and I can't wait for this years. I'm working on some concepts for the Gaggles n Giggles logo which is going to be exiting when it's all done. Back to work I go.....

No comments: