Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So I thought I'd have time to put a picture up of making christmas treats which we did this weekend at the cabin or going to Candylane yesterday.... wrong. I now have to leave for church in 2 hours followed by Christmas at the inlaws where I need to wrap all my neices & nephews presents and put the goodie baskets to gether for all their parents.... and get 1 more gift, ugh! I left lexies "Christmas Jammies" at the cabin so I want to find a new pair to wear up tonite. We leave straight from tims parents. I have to go to wegmans and get fresh meat and veggies for the rest of the week and get home.... wish me luck I need it! As you can see I need a much needed break so the studio will be closed until I recoup next year!!!!!! Hope you all enjoy the holidays with your family and friends.
Merry Christmas Eve,
julia

1 comment:

Karen said...

You sound busy, I'm just jealous you have a Wegmans! I grew up on that place and it's what I miss most...