Tuesday, November 11, 2008

20% OFF SALE!


www.love2bcreative.cceasy.com GRAND OPENING SALE!
Save 20% on ALL online orders placed on my cceasy website in November!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am always looking for ways to better serve my clients and I think you will find my new cceasy website perfect for those occasions where you want affordable stationery and my personalized service. Everything you see on the website is mass produced so there are no design fees (unless you want me to submit some custom artwork) and you can shop directly from the website. I will then review your order with you to answer any questions or concerns you may have before it goes to print. There are items and gifts for EVERY occasion! Below are just a few:
:: Wedding Invitations ::
:: Mommy Cards :
:: We're Expecting ::
:: Photo Holiday Cards ::
:: DIY Invitations ::
:: Napkins ::

No comments: