Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photo Shoot with Jen

g


So I met up with Jen Baltgalvis today at Aschcomb's for some pictures of lexie to inspire some of my upcoming holiday card designs and capture lexie at age 2 1/2! It was a beautiful day outside and lexie had fun playing with Jen's kids. If you haven't scheduled your pictures with Jen yet this year be sure you do before the holiays so that I can use them on some really great keepsake cards to send to your friends and family! My holiday card website is nearing completion and Jen will be listed as one of our preferred photographers!

I promise I will start posting everyday I'm in the studio. I want you to read my blog and I know it is boring when there is nothing new to see! I will put up a few more posts since I have been back from vacation almost 3 weeks now and "starting" to feel caught up!

No comments: