Friday, October 24, 2008

Memory Blankets


I've had an wonderful opportunity to work with Michelle from Willow Creek Studio on a brand new image for her business. So far we have designed a logo, business cards, stickers and hang tags for her one-of-a-kind products..... memory blankets & military totes. She makes them out of the clothing you send her and they are awesome! What a great gift idea for the upcoming holiday season! I've already given her a bunch of my grandma's dresses that I saved when she passed away with the hopes of "making a quilt someday". I thought to myself if I don't just give them to Michelle I will still be saying that 20 years from now. I am in the process of deciding which clothes I want to use for Lexie's blanket. I have everything laid out. A huge pile of pink, 4 pieces of yellow and a few lilac & sage. I can't make up my mind!!! So I asked my friend Colette to bring her daughters blanket over so I could look at it. Colette took a lot of time color coordinating the pieces and the blanket turned out great. To me looks like something you'd find in Pottery Barn Kids! Here is a close-up of Savannah's blanket. If you'd like a blanket of your own contact michelle@willowcreekbaby.com!

No comments: