Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Internship Opening

First of all a super big CONGRATS to Megan Hobbes who graduated last weekend and already landed a great design job outside of Philly! Megan was a huge asset to love2bcreative eagerly taking on anything thrown her way. She's the reason there now is an entire portfolio online to view! She also collaborated with me on our coolest invitation yet... a bachelorette party invite with a tiara and it's own little suitcase. I will post an image soon! I wish Megan the best on her new post-college adventure and was so glad I could be here when she found out she got a job that was really exciting.

I welcome aboard Tom Jablonski of Shippensburg University and Eric Peifer of Etown College who are interns for the summer. Melissa Mueller of PCAD hopes to log some hours outside the studio while she attends summer school and works. So you're probably wondering how do you have room for another intern!? Well one of my problems is I have trouble saying the word "no", if any of you are a client of mine you have never heard me say it! So when these great kids come to me looking for experience I just want to help get their feet wet! Which reminds me I also forgot to mention Steve Cook, an ambitious high school sophmore who joins me on Saturdays when I am here. Anyway, I'm flexible, so are my hours and the students who intern with me!

P.S. A new welcome to Brianna Cooney of PA College of Techonolgy who will be joining me Tue+Thurs this summer. Brianna has a great portfolio and I'm looking forward to seeing her creative juices in action. She has already come up with some nice senior announcement samples using Jen's pictures which we will be introducing soon!

1 comment:

Elaine Gates said...

i want to see the neat bachlorette invitation!