Friday, May 2, 2008

new business cards... A or B?


So I designed some postcards (with special discount offers) to hand out next weekend at the Kids & Baby Expo in York and came up with a new direction for my next batch of business cards. Each time I order new cards I do a new design to keep them new and exciting for both me and you! This time I just can't decide if I like A or B for the one side so I thought I'd ask for your opinion! I like my name up the side in red or the website in red but I tried combining both and that didn't work. You can post a comment here or email it to me. I appreciate your input!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like A with your website in red.

Elaine Gates said...

i like B :)

i like that your email is right there?

Welcome! said...

I like B better. Maybe you could simply bold your web address. Would the web address fit up the side? (exclude the www)

I just redesigned my business cards too. I have one for maternity and one for children.

As if you and I aren't super busy as it is, it's just in our blood to keep redesigning to keep things fresh and fun! :)

Carrie
earlyyearsphoto.com