Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sibling birth annoucements


My friend Suzanne was in town and wanted to stop by and see my studio. She also hasn't gotten around to doing her son's birth announcements (he's 5 mo. old yesterday). For you busy new moms who feel it's "too late" I say "better late then never!" So we took off his shirt since his sister didn't have one on for hers and I snapped a photo of him right in his car seat (I loved the green background) and wahlah we finally had his birth announcement designed just like that! She wanted them to be the same so she can frame them next to each other... what a great idea! So that was my excitement for today, meeting baby owen in person! I promise I am going to get better at this blogging thing so you keep coming back to see what is new b/c something always is!

No comments: