Monday, June 30, 2008

Kadoodlez Inc - Logo Design



We have a winner! Thank you to my team of interns who worked so hard on this with me to give artist Ashley Jones the perfect identity to her company specializing ind decorative children's art and hair accessories. I met Ashley at the Kids & Baby expo in York. Her hair bows caught my eye and I was hooked. Just so happened Ashley was looking to take her marketing materials to the next level so we teamed up. I have a 2 year old little girl with crazy hair that needs bows and headbands and she needed a graphic designer, it was the perfect match. Our first step was to brand Ashley's image with a logo. Next we will be working on a website (kadoodlezinc.com coming very soon) where you can see her work and even place custom orders, business cards and packaging!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the logo!

Ashley Jones said...

Julia-
I can't thank you enough ... I love the logo and I am so excited about the website. Everyone I have showed the logo to is so impressed! THANKS!

freedert said...

I am happy you like the logo I created.